Sunday, July 28, 2013

Crochet project to travel with

Have been following A Season by Hand Here. So decided to enter my project to the links over there. There has been some very interesting things made. These are projects that can be worked on in a car while traveling, while waiting for an appointment, etc.Things that can be done by hand. Seems like we all could use more time for our projects so need to make use of every minute.

I often tat while in the car but here lately I've been doing some crochet work. I like to make my own dish rags and because my hands are fairly small I don't like the square ones so I found the pattern for a round one that is smaller, plus they match the scrubbers I make from netting. (Am bout out of those so will start on some soon.) Here is a picture of what I've finished in the last few weeks.
This picture is short 1 dish rag as it is in the kitchen and being used! It was made with just left over bits and pieces of different colored Sugar & Cream.

Here is a close up of just one

A video can be found Here if you might be interested in making some for yourself or as gifts. My girls love these as much as I do!

The pattern is easy to memorize, so no need to carry instructions with you, just your thread and a crochet hook and some scissors.

Have not had any luck with putting links in my posts before, so googled it tonight and am crossing my fingers and hoping it works.

Take Care & Be Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment