Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A New Computer

Finally gave up and got a new computer! Going to challenge my learning skills with the Windows 8!!! Daughter came over this weekend and helped me get some things from my old computer and put them on this one. Could not get the printer to work and ended up calling Cannon (I thought) and got some foreign country that wanted $$$ to fix it. Needless to say I hung up on that call. Finally got the right number to Cannon itself and no problem. Walked me right thru it and now I'm in business!! Was a very pleasant young man and I must say GREAT SERVICE.

Been playing with this all week and have still got a lot to learn!! This old brain doesn't remember things like it used to!! Will try to post some pictures in a day or two and see if that works the same. Take Care & stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment