Was reading Rhonda's post today with her pattern for trees. (you will need to copy and paste this address as I can't seem to get it to work the other way--sorry)
http://ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/trees-bow.html
Her poem of "Trees" brought back some memories. Had to memorize that poem in the 6th grade some 60 years ago. That poem and "Over the River and Thru the Woods to Grandmothers house we go" are often thought about by some little thing I see or do!!
I think Ronda and I have the love of trees in common!! Just wish I could do with this picture what she does with her ideas, but my talent is not in that direction I guess! I took this picture last year while we were in Eastern Oregon. Another one of my not so good talents is taking pictures but love this one and it is my screensaver on my computer, and would use it on my blog if I knew how to do that!
Thank You Rhonda for a trip back in time this morning and here is my tree!
Been doing some sewing and when I get around to taking some pictures will get caught up with a post about it!
Take Care & Be Safe!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment