Thursday, February 28, 2013

FO Challenge

Have been sewing and sewing. Trying to catch up on the days I lost while playing nurse I guess. Gave up on the tree blocks. They just were not going together right.

Had a few string blocks put together so put together a bunch more. Now I have a top in 4 sections and am wanting to try FMQing each section and then putting the sections together instead of trying to quilt a whole quilt all at once. In my mind it should work, but then that is only in my mind. Will think on it a little while longer. The pictures are not very good but I had no one to hold them up for me and sure am not going outside---to cold!!!

Kind of looking like I've got some quilting to do in the future, but now I want to go find something new to work on. Maybe a pincushion!!

Am posting this on the 2013 FO Challenge if I can remember how!

6 comments:

  1. Love this scrappy. Very nice. Thanks for linking up this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks like you could have a lot of fun quilting, and those black squares are just calling out for some fun colored thread and a big bold design. You're going to love this quilt when you have it completed! It looks homey and comfy already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love scrappy quilts. They are my favorite to sew. Love to make pincushions as will because they don't take too much time. Kathleen http://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! Very pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your string quilt is going to be very nice and I know everyone loves to link up to other blogs so others can see what they are working on... but it is good manners to at least give the blog who is hosting the linky party a shout out in your post so your readers can come and link up to.

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete