Sunday, December 30, 2012

OHHHH what a difference it makes

Been busy playing with my Christmas present. Had this listed on my wish list but never dreamed I would get it, that is the reason it is a "Wish List" right???? Anyway DD and her boyfriend got it for me.
It is a 24x24 Sew-AdjusTable from www.sewingmates.com I had almost gave up trying to FMQ because I couldn't get the back to look good. Always had stitches pulling thru when I would try to turn or make a sharp point. Had given up completely trying to do any kind of pebbles. So after adjusting the table to fit my machine (which was so very easy) the first thing I tried was pebbles. I was in shock. They looked like they were suppose to and the material moved sooooo easy. This made me get out a couple of wall hangings that I had finished up to the point of quilting. Was not looking forward to doing it so had laid them back. Was suppose to have 12 of them finished by Christmas but only got 6 done. Now there is 8.
Now I will feel like getting the others finished for Mom and maybe do a pebble background on one and also am trying to come up with a scrap quilt pattern that I can do a block at a time and quilt each block as I go I feel guilty that they bought such a big ticket item, as I'm not used to that, but I sure the heck ain't going to send it back!!!!! Blogger is acting up again or maybe it is my old computer so am going to get off here. Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment