Had hubby pick a number this morning to be the winner of the snowflake that I tatted. Am sorry to say that the first one he picked was a "no reply" so he had to pick another number and the winner is
Sharon DawnJuly 30, 2012 7:56 PM
Your work is lovely! I am so glad you are here to share your pieces!! I would love to win one of your creations! Thanks for hopping along!
Congratulations Sharon and I have sent you and email for your address and will get the snowflake in the mail as soon as I receive it!
Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments. I wish I had one for each of you!!
Have been very busy this last week (not sewing). Today we need to go to Roseburg for an appointment. Will hurry home before it gets really hot again. I just do not like this heat.
Take Care.
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrat to Sharon!
ReplyDelete