Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time sure flies

Thought I had just posted a few days ago but not. It has been longer than that.
Have been doing some sewing. Working on the BOM I'm doing and almost got the blanket stitch finished on the Funky Chicken block. Tomorrow I will try to quilt the Mini BOM. Here are pictures of them.


Also tried out a pattern from the internet for a small purse. This one will be a Christmas present for the little neighbor girl. The 2 I want to make for Josy & Bree I think I will make just a tad bit bigger. I love it myself.

Yesterday I was a very lucky women. Went to Eugene to meet up with Charlee. Met her through a message board & she was coming to Eugene to pick up a vintage sewing machine she found but didn't get when she found it. After getting back home, well, she couldn't live without and swore this will be her last one. RIGHT, we will see for how long. LOL She & her better half & I had lunch (wish I could remember the name of the place)Over by Valley River Center. The salad was awesome!! This is a picture that was taken at that lunch. We had a great time & I leaned a few things about my machine. Will be doing this again I hope!!

Went to the chiropractor today. Should have went a long time ago, but that is a long story about insurance companies. Now tonight I don't know if it was such a good idea to go. I HURT!! and need to go back next week. Sure hope it helps and will not let it go so long the next time.

Enough said for tonight. Be safe & take care!

Forgot to put the web page in here for the purse here it is if anyone else wants
it. Thanks Sandie for the gentle reminder!!!

www.7layerstudio.typepad.com/7_layer_studio/2010/03/tutorial-for-little-clutch-purse.html

2 comments:

  1. Very cute projects Margie! Where did you find the purse pattern? Hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is the link to the purse..
    http://www.7layerstudio.typepad.com/7_layer_studio/2010/03/tutorial-for-little-clutch-purse.html

    you have to have the http in there!

    Nice job on yours! Kim

    ReplyDelete