Am just now getting around to Thanking a fellow blogger over at www.http://ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com .
A while back she had a giveaway for pieces of the material that she used in her "When Nature Calls" BOM. I was shocked when I read that I had won. The pkg. came in the mail the other day and now I want to start making it but life gets in the way and it needs to be put off for a while. I have added these pieces to the little drawer that I have been putting my own pieces in as I run across them. THANK YOU!!
Have finished the grand daughters birthday gifts and also made some little wallets to go with them.
Now yesterday I went over to take mom the earrings I had made for her and took some others that I had made. While showing them to the manager of the retirement center (she bought a pair) she asked me if I could set up a table the end of April and maybe sell some of my stuff. So now my brain in working overtime trying to come up with some quick things to make that might sell. Then today one of the gals on the HGTV message board posted a link for some covers for the small pkgs. of tissues. Tried ONE out just to see what it looked like and ended up with six. Will probably be more of these.
Now I'm outa here to go tat an earring or two. Bout to run out of beads tho!
Take Care & Stay Safe.
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment