Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sheets From the Past

Have finished two quilts and in the process used some of the sheets I've gathered over time and also used up quite a sum of flannel that I had for the backs. This first one is for Grace (MIL). After going to visit her a while back and seeing the quilt she had on her bed I new then what her Christmas present would be. So one present down!!!


The second quilt is for Pat (SIL) who is now having to take dialysis 3 times a week. Thought she might need something comfy to wrap up in.


Have also been doing a lot of knitting. Have finished several pairs of knitted slippers from wool. We will have a party and put them in the washer to be felted to fit each persons foot. I made a pair of these a couple of years ago for myself and they lasted a long time ( I wore them constantly around the house) and finally wore them out. Holes in the bottom are not to good on the feet. Need to make me another pair.

Now back to knitting---Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment