Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cat House Number 2 is finished

Dad finished the cat tree for Ronda today. Since it is a girl cat it just had to be a little frilly and I couldn't stand throwing away that fringe that was on that carpet!!
I think Dixie is just a small bit upset because she can't reach the cat now!! Time will tell if the cat tree is liked as much as It looks like it will be. Will put two pictures here but one is a little blurry.



Now the mess from making it needs to be cleaned up. Can't believe how much carpet it takes to make one of these.
Ronnie and Steve are taking the boat over and going Salmon fishing tomorrow. Would be nice if they would catch at least one, all tho I think I still like the bottom fish the best. Had some in the freezer and that is what we are having for supper tonight, along with some warmed up green beans. Made a big pot of fresh green beans yesterday, but I like them better after they have been warmed up a time or two.
Take Care.

1 comment:

  1. That is most excellent! I only have a three tier cat post. Super cool! Daniel

    ReplyDelete