Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cat Tree is finished

Hubby finally finished the cat tree that Terri wanted for their new member of the family. I think there might have been a small problem tho!! I don't think Terri realized how big this thing was. She had found a picture and wanted one like it. When it was about 1/2 finished she came up to check on it and I only wish I would have had a camera to capture the look on her face. "IT'S BIG, but I really do like it" she said!! So Ronnie finished it and here it is in all its glory, and all 6 foot of it.


The cats on the tree are "Rag Dolls" and one belongs to our daughter Ronda and the other to Terri and Steve. Now Ronda wants Daddy to build one for her baby "but not as big daddy"!!! So, Ronnie is now drawing up plans for another one. Keeps him busy and out of trouble.

As for me, am wanting to sew, but don't know what on. Hate it when this happens. Been going through my magazines and books trying to get inspiration but nothing so far. Guess maybe I'll just need to finish something I've all ready started, but that is just not me. Ronnie is going fishing tomorrow and I'll have all day to myself. Gotta find something. Maybe I'll just go shopping!!! Take Care All

No comments:

Post a Comment