Also spent several days working on a sewing basket. Had great plans on making 2 of these but now I'm not sure that I want to. Maybe the mood will strike me to do another but by then I will have forgotten what I did to the first one. (That old age thing, you know). Anyway, here is the closed and the open picture.
Today we (hubby and I) will make a trip to Portland to pick up Lynnette and the kids and bring them back down here so she can pick up her vehicle and make their trip on home, and Kelly can then leave from Portland and make his trip on up the gorge, over to eastern Oregon so he can go archery hunting for the week. A dear friend of ours passed away a couple of weeks ago and Lynn was up in Tacoma with his wife helping her out for a while. He was a great friend and hunting partner. Was not a dull moment with him in camp and he will truly be missed.
OK need to close and get ready to go are to meet at Denny's for lunch!! Take care All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment