Think I finally got all of the gifts finished and now I want to PLAY!!! At least until something else comes up.
Haven't gotten any of the wedding pictures back yet so can't post any of those. It did turn out to be a very nice day and we all had a lot of fun and my youngest is now married. Will post some pictures when I get them.
Now for today, I found a pattern for a quilt that I'm hoping will work with the sheets that I have and I've spent the day cutting some of them trying to get ahead of the game. Only need to find a med. brown sheet with a small pattern in it. Wish me luck at that one. Maybe it doesn't need to be brown, guess I will know it when I see it. Am going to use some of the FQ sheets that we traded a while back. May need to do that again, because my pile is getting out of hand. Really don't want to quit for the day, but my back is saying "please stop" so guess I'd best find something else to do and am not in the mood to work on any UFO's, but I really should!!!! Woops, also hear the dishes calling me from the kitchen, now where are those darn earplugs? Take Care All
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment