At the church last evening was a group who got together to honor the Vets. It was really nice, but since they were honoring Joshua too, it was also very sad. Lots of tears. Seams like we just start to get back to some kind of normal and someone else wants to honor him. Don't get me wrong--it's very nice--but it also hurts! A lovely woman, Linda Lanier, sang and spoke, members of the Oregon National Guard were there, and we got to meet some very nice vets! I enjoyed Linda's singing so much that I ended up buying two of her CD's.
There was a wall hanging there that made my heart drop and I really want to do one if I can come up with some patterns that I can work with! Here is a picture of it. Am putting it here so I won't loose it in among all these files on this thing. Really do need to organize this computer.

Was a really nice day today so we made our first trip for this year, to Eugene on our search for yard sales. Found a few, but no treasures! Take Care All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment