Friday, February 12, 2010

Sewing

Finally finished these two adult bibs today. Was suppose to be something simple, but not if you need to rip one of them out once and the other one got ripped out twice. Guess maybe I wasn't really into sewing. Was going to make a couple more, but that is now going to be later on. Mom only asked for 2 so that is what she will get!!!

Also, I won't be trying the stipple quilting again any time soon. The quilting I did on the blue one was a whole lot easier and faster to do. Stipple quilting does not seem to be my thing, but ohhh I love the looks of it and was using the bib to practice on.

The last few days I've been trying to learn to French Braid my hair. I think this might be a big joke, but I'm going to keep trying. I was told to practice, practice and more practice. I love the look of it (when it's done right) and also it gets my hair away from my face with something besides a pony tail.

Got Breana's birthday party to go to tomorrow. Are going to do a BBQ in the city park. Hope it doesn't rain, and as cold blooded as I am I think I may need to take a heater of some kind with me. Take Care All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment