Monday, October 12, 2009

November Door hanging is finished

Just finished it today.


Now I need to start getting ready for the big Elk hunting trip the end of the month. Have all ready cooked up several meals and froze them and got a list made out. Am looking forward to it this year. For some reason I wasn't into it last year. As cold as it has been here the last couple of days (31 yesterday morning and 27 this morning) I think snow might be on the menu. I'll take warm cloths and then it will turn off hot!! Just watch!!

Steve went out last Friday and got him a new pick up, so he will probably want to drive that up instead of going up with us. Can't blame him, I would to!! It is a Toyota Tundra, and is a slat gray color and really pretty.

Just not much going on so am off here for today. Take Care

1 comment:

  1. Cant believe you are ready to go out hunting! It has been so cold. I just want to hybernate! lol Haven't heard much from you on facebook so thought I'd drop you a line here. Sounds like everyone is doing well, good to here. Stop by fb and drop me a line or two. Noeletta

    ReplyDelete