Saturday, October 3, 2009

Embroidery update

Am not doing a very food job keeping up on this blog, but I guess a day here and there is better than none at all.

Have finished up the "Verandah View" blocks, except for the signature one that goes on the back. Really wasn't going to do this one right away, but once I worked one block I couldn't quite. They worked up really fast and so cute. These blocks have not been trimmed yet.


Have kept up with the "Shabby Rose" blocks each month and am now ready to start on the one for this month, but since I'm making 2 sets, I've got 2 to finish.

Have also finished the door hanging for the month of Nov. Well--the embroidery part anyway. Need to get it put together as we will be gone for the last part of this month and will need to get it over to the folks before we leave for the Elk hunting trip (Our vacation) for this year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added you to my favorites so I can watch your beautiful embroidery and maybe learn something too!

    If you want the HGTV button, feel free to snag it!

    ReplyDelete