I will figure this out one of these days. Spent most of last evening and this morning trying to figure out how to get the picture of "The Gum Tree" site into my side bar so that all you need to do is click on it and go there. Some of you have tried to help, but this is the best I can do unless a light bulb goes off in my head one of these days. And when it does, I will copy it down, step by step, so the cobwebs can't take over again. Then I will probably forget where I but the instructions. LOL
The other ones that I have there had a space under their button where you just copied and pasted the instructions where you wanted them.
Am really excited about this new adventure all of you are on and maybe I will be able to do some Christmas projects! Thanks To All of You!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
Save the image you want to post in your computer. (hint-remember where it is!lol)
ReplyDelete1. go to blogger dashboard (where you normally would start writing your post)
2. click on "layout"
3. click "add a gadget"
4. click on the little "plus sign" next to the one that says "picture"
5. Where it says "link" paste or type the blog address.
6. click "browse" and find the photo on your computer that you saved. click on the photo and wait while it loads into the box.
7. click "save" and then don't forget to click "save" back on your blog.