Thursday, September 17, 2009

Among the Gum Tree Blog

It is so nice to have all of these people in one spot. I had several of them listed in my blog list and visited often, but now there are a few more. Also have never been a follower of any blog so guess I will find out what that means. Enjoy reading them all, and spend my mornings doing this, along with a few cups of tea. Thank You All for this and now you are all in one spot and just one click away!!

I got the monthly door hanging finished early as I thought I was going to be gone the last week of this month and wanted to not worry about it. Plans changed, so am ahead of the game. Here is the picture.


Not much else going on so nothing to write about--I must live a very boring life after reading all the other blogs----Take Care

Just came back to say that picture is not a very good one so will see what I can do and change it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment