Just a short post. Wanted to start keeping a Journal so have been spending the last few days trying to figure out just what all I want to put in it and went thru a lot of paper. Think I finally have it, for a while anyway. Wanted to set up my page as a template so all I would need to do is fill in the blanks. Got ready to scan the template and couldn't figure out how to do it on this new printer. Called my computer helper (daughter in law). She could come up in a couple of days. Today was the day and I was ready to learn something new. I showed her what I wanted and her response "mom, all you need to do is hit copy". DAAAA! I waited 2 days for that. Am now all caught up in my journal.
Take care & Be safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment