Monday, January 1, 2018

Lucky day to start the New Year

A light bulb moment today! Before Christmas I worked on a project to cover one of these plastic frames. You can see the finished project On this post.
  

At this time I had the idea of making a cover like this for each month, and had been doing some searching for patterns that would work. I do not have a lot of wall space for displaying items. Well Jenny at http://www.elefantz.com/2018/01/block-1-year-in-garden-bom.html came to my rescue. I had downloaded this first pattern with intentions of doing the quilt. Then sometime during the night it came to me that these blocks would work for what I wanted. One for each month and small enough to fit. Now you know what new project I will be starting today and wondering if I need to go to my post about what I need to finish this year and add this project to it!!!
Take care &Be safe


2 comments:

  1. I think I may have to join you Margie~ I love that January block! Also love your cute merry Merry block! happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most all of her work! To many things that I want to do and a bad habit of starting to many and laying them aside for something else. Good to hear from you. You and yours have a very Happy New Year!

      Delete