Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Need to catch up


 Don't want to forget about this that I found and want to make for the grandkids next year. Fits them exactly.

This picture is from elk camp. The first year we have bow hunted. The weather was not something we were used to. Always have been worried about snow storms in October & November but in Sept. You worry about if the air conditioner is going to work. Had to go to Pendleton to get one that would handle it. We spent a month at camp and did get a dusting of snow the night before we left. I really missed the sunrises (different camping spot)  and the tamerac trees changing colors.
There was good luck hunting so we spent 2 evenings cutting up elk. First time for this too and it was a lot of fun.
  As for quilting, I've lost track of everything I've been working on but this is one ready to be sandwiched and quilted.
Kids all got gift cards for Christmas because I couldn' get in the mood for any projects this year. I did work on these tatted Lucky Pennies while at camp and managed to get one made for the 2 boys and their wives. 1 for each of the grandkids and great grandbabies, and 2 for some friends.This picture is short about 5. Had already mailed them out.
Enough for this post.  Take care & be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment