Now that I've figured out how to do this on my phone maybe I can post more often. I don' even turn the computer on anymore. Just seem to use the Kindle & the phone.
Here is a picture of something I've wanted to do for a few years and all I had to go by was a picture I had saved, then I saw on Pinterest how to use a clear plastic picture frame and make a pillowcase like project to slip over the frame. Had an awful time getting the dresden plate small enough. But I'm happy with it.
That worked out so well and I needed a gift for my neighbor, I love Jenny of Elefantz's work and found one of her patterns that would work to make, on a smaller scale, for her.
Thinking ahead about my next post and I REALLY need to make a list of WIP that need to be finished in the New Year. Am getting way to many!
Take care & Be safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago


Beautful Stitcheries you have created. I am intrigued by the “frame stand” idea for display purposes. Stitchery Bliss...<3
ReplyDeleteLove the top one it is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete