Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bad Dog

Hubby mowed the lawn the other day and there are several places where the grass is very heavy and it leaves the clippings. We did not pay any attention when we let Koda out and she greeted me at the door.
 But Mom it was fun!!
Have not been doing much (any) sewing. The weather has been really nice so been out playing in the dirt but in the evenings for quite some time now I've been working on a cross stitch project. I finished it last evening. Now to get it washed and pressed and then to find a frame that it will fit in.

I used 14 count but doubled the size of the stitch so this is about 18 x 20. Now I need to find something else to work on. Thinking about some pillows for Christmas presents maybe.

Also finished sanding down a walking stick I've been working on, on and off. It's made of Myrtle wood. Its been so nice I've been able to sit out on the front deck and work on it and watch the blue birds checking out the bird house hubby built for them. Sure hope they decide to stay a while.

Enough for today Take Care and Be Safe

1 comment: