On last weeks post I talked about the scraps that I had found at a couple of yard sales. Well I couldn't stand it and had to play with them. Spent several days cutting and cutting. Got enough cut for a queen size quilt. Layed them out on the bed in the 5th wheel and took a black & white picture to work with. The first time using a photo. Didn't have much luck doing that as it was hot out there and really not much room to be able to move around so left it lay there and have been spending a lot of time pulling weeds. (Maybe if I had made the bed better the quilt might have looked better.) It just kills my back so just do the best I can while stooped over so head won't hit the ceiling! Take care & be safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment