Had a lot of guesses on the message board. Everything from coasters, footstool to a diet hamburger.
I got started making them and could not quit. Guess I should say they are pincushions with the pins going around the edge, so they lay flat.
Then last night I found some of my small tatted pieces and think I'll make some using some of those. Will make good small gifts!!
Also finished this for an Easter hanging and am now making another one for a friend. Need to finish it as we are going over to their place Saturday for a birthday party and BBQ.
Then today I found a pattern for another Easter hanging that I fell in love with and laughed. Gotta make one of these.
Isn't she just sooooo cute? Off to pick out some material.
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago




At first I thought they were tatting presses but I'm not sure. Maybe they are going to be a huge tower for a princess to live in while she does her tatting!!
ReplyDeleteoh oh...I know!! They are pin cushions! You slide the pin around the side through the middle...they are great for traveling...
ReplyDelete