Worked so hard on this so it would be finished by today but all the embroidery work on the chicken wire fencing took a LOT longer than I figured it would. But guess now I can go shopping for Easter material for the backing and maybe find it on sale and then she will all dressed for next year.
Have been working on some scrap quilts, three of them. Got to use up some of these pieces of material and am hoping these will make a dent. As I'm going through my scraps am trying to cut them down to something manageable. Depending on the size Am starting out with a FQ than a Fat 1/8, nickles, 2&1/2 inch strips and from there 2 &1/4 inch strips. Maybe if I can cut up just a few each day I will see the bottom of the pit sometime this century!! But then I'll need to stop picking it up at garage sales and that is not going to happen.
Hope everyone had a "Hoppy Easter" enjoying it however you spent your day!!
3 Months of Sew Sampler Boxes
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment