Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guess I need to vent

Today was our 47th anniversary and par for the coarse, hubby doesn't remember! He has never remembered special days and I guess it hurts. After years of this you would think I would be used to it. Would be such a wonderful surprise if just a few times he could do something a little special.

OK that is enough of that. Have been working on some table runners (3) from the nickles that I won in for the Aug. stash busting prize. Will try to remember to post a picture when finished. Also have finished the Raggedy Ann redwork for last month. Am really enjoying doing these blocks. Am going to take this months block with me when I go to eastern Oregon for about a week. Here is the picture of the one I finished.

Went to Eugene grocery shopping today (such fun) so maybe tomorrow I can sew. Want to get the table runners finished and also start something I think will be fun to do with some selvages.
Enough for tonight--take care all!!

1 comment:

  1. ouch...so sorry...cause no matter how many times we tell ourselves that we are mature and it doesn't matter...it hurts..

    so

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...47 years is a big accomplishment... there aren't a lot of us long timers out there... Ours will be 39 in December...

    ReplyDelete