Got both of my goals for the WIPGO projects finished for this month so went to work on another Christmas ornament. Had made a big mistake on the one I started in January so ended up doing a restart. Took 7 days to finish it, but now have 4 ready to fully finish.
Then I was able to work on my vintage Santa who is looking more like Father Christmas to me. I don’t remember taking a picture of it when I started it, but here it is when I put it away last night. Was so close to a finish, but maybe this month after my WIPGO projects are caught up for this month. Thinking he will make a nice stand up.
We had snow a couple of times this month. Not much, just a dusting the first time and about 3 inches yesterday. Was mostly gone by mid afternoon.
The large vein on my right leg has been giving me fits. Hope my next procedure will fix it. Hurts worse now than it did before and really hurts to touch it. Most of the black and blue spots are mostly gone. The worse one on the inner thy is still there.
Take care and be safe!



good work !
ReplyDelete