Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Still working with Scraps

Managed to get a Lot of 2 1/2 inch squares cut and All the strips cut (had to purchase a bit more fabric for them) so now I'm trying to do at least 1 block a day. So far I'm 1 block ahead. 15 finished!!!Total needed is 30 and the blocks are 16-1/2 inches. The half finished block is the one for today.
Always nice to be ahead of the game.

There are 4 more blocks put away for the 4 corners. When I started I was going to do all the prints in dark. Wasn't going to happen so had to mix in light colors but you could really tell the difference in the blocks so am going to use those 4 dark blocks for the 4 corners. Here is a post with a picture of how the blocks will go together.

am linking this post to http://mrsssewandsow.blogspot.com/2017/03/its-march-scraptastic-tueswednesday.html I love sewing with scraps and seeing what everyone else is doing with them.

Take Care and Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Well done you for being head of the game. Hope you keep it up and we soon see the finished top! Thank you for linking up to #scraptatictuesday

    ReplyDelete