Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Where Do I Start

Was gone camping for 3 weeks in Nov. There was no service for gadgets and didn't much like that at times.
Today I want to post a couple of pictures of what I've finished. 2 of these are Christmas presents, ( neither of them read my blog). The 1st one is mine and is hanging as my one and only Christmas decoration unless I get the urge to go get the other decorations out. Christmas is not the same around here with no one coming home (have their own families) and no little ones anymore.
Here are the hangings that I did.


I just went to find the name of the book this was in and now I can't find it. Will keep looking if anyone is interested. One of these days I want to get organized.
NOTE: I found it. It is "I Believe" by Nancy Halvorsen. Some really cute things in it.

 Watched Sally's video from a FB page I belong to the other day on making these little dishes.(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SewMuchNicer/
Used some of my selvages and it was fun. A lot of mess ups but is usable and there will be more in the future.
Now just two pictures from our trip in Nov. I have a thing for the sunrise while up there and I took one every morning but this is my favorite one.
On our 8 hour trip to camp we go past Multnomath  Falls along the Columbia River Gorge and this is as we drove by. Go past it every year but hubby is one who won't stop at places when he is on a trip. Just get there as soon as we can, so never have seen it close up.
That's it for now! Take Care and Be safe

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas wall hangings are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of the versions are so cheerful with the fabrics you used. Very merry,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wall hangings turned out beautifully!! Please let us know when/if you find the pattern info. These are SEW cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Yes please let me know if you find the pattern. Beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete