My poor blog has been neglected and I have no excuse for it. After the Memorial Fundraiser was over I didn't want to do anything but sew. Going for sew many weeks without getting into that room was not a good thing. Now that it is over am back into sewing for a short time till it is time to start getting the 5th wheel ready for our yearly trip to find some elk!!
The fundraiser went very well and turned out a whole lot better than I had envisioned! Guess I'm just a worry wart. I do have a couple of pictures that I want to post of it, but not today.
I started sewing on a Halloween wall hanging. This is my first one for this spooky occasion and I love it. Blogger is not playing fair today. Says my picture is uploaded but I sure don't see it!!
We also made a trip home last week to see hubbys mom and other members of his family. Will try to post one more picture. Well, got them both to go that time.
While visiting mom I noticed that she could use a pretty quilt for her bed. Am going to try to get one made for her for Christmas. It will just be a scrap quilt as I have lots of those and that is my favorite kind of quilt anyway.
Added a new button to the right side of the blog for a sewalong. Just hope I can fit it in there someplace. Ohhhhh so much I want to do and not enough time and $$$$.
Ok enough for today need to finish ready some more blogs and get started on making some salsa with those tomatoes from my small garden. Take Care
3 Months of Sew Sampler Boxes
8 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment