Monday, March 28, 2011

Raggedy Blocks are finished

They are all embroidered and am working on putting them together. Will finish that this morning. Will miss working on these, they were so much fun! Sorry for the one dark one. Don't know what happened, all were taken at the same time and the same way.




Then the other day I got a bug and wanted to go to a new quilt store, so called a dear friend and we went. Fun, Fun and Pretty Pretty. Ended up signing up for a class on how to make this

After leaving that shop we decided to drive to the shop in Sutherlin. More fun!! Doris found material she wanted to use for the above class. I am going to make mine with Christmas material (which I have Lots of).
Then this pattern was found, and we both fell in love with him. Ended up with the pattern and material. Came home and couldn't quit working on him, but now I don't know if I should kiss him or not! wink* wink*

He is a pincushion and a thread catcher. Can't make up my mind where I want to put him, by my machine or by my chair where I do all my hand work. Found out tho that he jumps off the arm of my chair when I move and scare him.

That's enough for today, am going to go put some more of my quilt blocks together and maybe get a picture of it to post. Take Care All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment