The second project was the Bow Tuck Bag. A friend and I shared the pattern, (wink). This was an ALL day project. Am really happy with it except for the quilting that I tried. Will not do that again unless it's straight line stuff!!
Now for a new hobby--like I need one. Really want to try making homemade bath soap. Years ago I made laundry soap, so I should be able to do this I hope. Just want to do it for family and friends. Have been looking and looking for the lye and NO one carries it--The druggies you know-- Anyway, on the way back from a trip to the coast to see if I could find some, I thought I would go down to Mikes (True Value here in town) and ask him. YES!! he could order me some and it is suppose to be here today!
While over at the coast found some wax melts that smell so yummy so am going to try and make some of the little smelly flowers that were made on the quilting board some time back. Will make nice small gifts to use for sachets. This means I need to go up in the attic (OH NO, am telling you this in case I get lost up there) and find some netting that will work. Think this is what I'll do today. Take Care!!
Cute table runner and purse Margie! Why didn't you like the quilting? Looks great to me! Have a happy week!
ReplyDelete